Threesixtography's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hello World!

Howdy!

My name is DanLaShea and I am from central Florida USA, between Orlando and the world's most famous beach, Daytona. I travel across a big part of the Florida peninsula as part of my job and do so on a regular basis.

Currently I have a level 7 badge and really I enjoy the guide work more as a hobby over any other reason. I had no idea about Local Guide Connect till I received an invitation in email. Getting to know this forum and all the dos and don'ts is just one more challenge.

I do enjoy taking pics and seeing which ones get the most views and I am always surprised at the pictures the world likes and those the world seems to care nothing about. It all seems counter intuitive to me, but I'm learning.

I don't know that I can, especially as  new guy, but I"m normally always willing to help if I can. Just ask.

Kind regards to all!

Danny
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Hello World!

Hi @Threesixtography
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

Nice post 
Before continuing this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Level 8

Hello @Threesixtography

It is wonderful to get to know someone like you.  Great to know you are from Florida.  It is indeed a very nice place.  I once had the opportunity to visit Florida.  I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh.  Here in Cox's Bazar,  we also have a wonderful beach.  It is said to be one of the longest unbroken beaches in the world.  Will be waiting to see and learn more of Florida from your posts.  

If you ever need any assistance in this part of the world, do not hesitate to ask.  All the best wishes for you from half way around the earth. 🙂 

Level 8

Zami, thank you for your kind reply! You have the advantage in that you have been here, but I have not been there. Perhaps some day... I am originally from Texas, but have lived in Florida for 25 years. I accidentally got started in maps and reviews and it has turned into a fun hobby that I enjoy. It is kind of cool now to meet and greet, although virtually, folks like you from far and away. 

Thank you again from half way around the world! ☺

Danny

Danny