RayhanKhoka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Hello! The local guides, Meet with the Bangladesh Local Guides and Bangladesh

What's up everyone. I am interested to work with Bangladesh Google Guide community. Please notify me and remind during Google events.

Chishty
Level 10

Re: Hello! The local guides, Meet with the Bangladesh Local Guides and Bangladesh

@Chishty thank you  we record your contact no . you can also follow our FB page Bangladesh Local guides and google + Bangladesh Local guides hope you join there 

Mahabub Hasan
Not applicable

Re: Local Guides and Bangladesh

Hello

Level 7

Re: Local Guides and Bangladesh

yes bro @RahulR  How can I help you?

Level 3

I just love our country. Evergreen Bangladesh.

Level 1

Meet with Bangladesh Local Guides

Ours have a country which is covered with green. You can see it on google map, the total area of bangladesh is likely to be a green field covered with green grasses. Here's introducing a community named Bangladesh Local Guides which is trying to contribute the most in google maps. We have a strong community, is working hard and fast.
Come and Visit us. See How much beautiful the nature is!

Level 8

Bro Need your Help .....

I need some information about Bangladesh Google Guides ....

how can I get a T-shirt by Google..

Level 8

Google Is Not Offering T-shirt Now. Thy give as gift in 2015 december & for all Moderator .

Soo we made by our self for Bangladesh local guide last month. please connect to our facebook page for future info. Thanks

Level 7

Thanks @MdMonirH bro.

Level 7

Thanks @ShafiulB bro