BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Announcing Map Your World Week

To introduce myself, my name is Wahyudi Maswar.
Originally I'm from the city of Padang, West Sumatra Province.
Everyday I worked as a radio announcer.
As a Local Guides am very happy whenever we can help people to see new places.
In addition to a radio announcer, I am also a poet, photographer, filmmaker, and public speaking instructor.

Greetings to all Local Guides that exist throughout the world.

Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

I'm shifan from srilanka.I love to share 

Level 4

1. Name: Sean
  2. Location:  Bowling Green, Kentucky (originally from Bluffton, Ohio)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoying being a local guide because it helps others and myself explore my surroundings and share my experiences. I just moved here and I hope to help build upon the already great community I am in and meet people in the process.
  4. I love to share: Information about food and sports. I really really love checking out new places to eat and I'm a pretty active person. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became more active trying to learn about my community and places to go and meet people and found Local Guides online.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love love love volleyball. It has to be my favorite thing to do in my spare time and I'm currently trying to build a club here in Bowling Green.volleybal.jpg
Level 6

hi @BellaW 

Name: Rumit Sharma

Location: Live in Pune,Maharashtra,India (From Kota,Rajasthan,India.)

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Guiding on maps is best thing because its use my free time for help other. I love to see on maps whats other local guides say and wahts about other  places configuration. Being a local guides I have the chance to make the people aware about the area which is known to me, so that it will help them. Also it helps me to know new things on global scale.

I love to share: I love to share my Photographs on maps . Make me proud when I see my photo view counts , its helps other people to know many unseen places Globally. So when I visit any place don’t miss the chance to collect this area photographs.

How did I hear about Local Guides: When I started to make contribution on maps I have received a notification to be a local guides. Then I know about Local guides Program

Fun Fact About Me: Meeting with many friends or traveling unseen places is very interesting for me. So when I make any meet up for Introducing my Community or local guides, I feel very fun or pleasure

Level 3

Hello, I'm new here!

Hi Everyone.

1. Name: Suzy
    2. Location: New Jersey, USA
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like to learn what others have seen and discovered and help others find new things locally.
    4. I love to share: mostly great places to eat haha. Pictures also

Top of  Rock NYTop of Rock NY

How did I hear about Local Guides: Google maps prompted me.

1. Fun Fact About Me: The beach is my office. 
Level 8

hello all  

1. Name: machsada
  2. Location: martapura (south kalimantan)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:I want help others for finding the right places in my place
  4. I love to share: I love to share about school, public service, mesjid
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guides in 2016 but i was joined in panoramia.com in 2015 
Level 5

Re: Hello, I'm new here!

Hi @SuzyM

Welcome! May I help you with something?

Looking forward to check your reviews and pics on Maps!

Keep discovering -> keep sharing love 3
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello, I'm new here!

Hi @SuzyM, welcome to Connect! We're happy to have you. 

Connect is a global community platform where Local Guides from all over the world share their experiences and ideas with one another. As you are new here, I recommend checking this post for tips and best practices when using Connect.

Check out the many different boards to find out what other Local Guides are talking about. For now, I am merging your post with February's introduction thread, where you can meet Local Guides who are new on Connect, just like you. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Hello local guides

Hi All ,I am Azad from Chittagong, Bangladesh. Like to explore, love to share and care ! 

Intersting thing about bout me is when I start I can't stop 😖

Have fun , explore more to help others! Together we can try to make a better world 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello local guides

Hi @CompuM, welcome to Local Guides Connect! We are happy to have you. 🙂

As you are new here, I recommend checking this post for tips and best practices when using Connect.

Check out the many different boards to find out what other Local Guides are talking about. For now, I am merging your post with February's introduction thread, where you can meet Local Guides who are new on Connect, just like you. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.