cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Hello I'm Heidi and I'm new to the Local Guide community

Hello I'm Heidi New to the community of Local Guides

Born & Raised and Lived in Pittsburgh , Pa 37 years 

then Moved to Massillon ,Ohio a really small area right outside Canton, Ohio for 7 years 

I moved to Pinellas County , North St. Petersburg  November 2016

I'm a retired Hairstylist a mom of two children ,with a 13 year of daughter that has autism 

I also have a 3lb Chihuahua whom is my 3rd child 

I am a frequent user of Uber and have been providing feedback and giving my feedback 

with ratings and reviews in almost everything i have every done. 

I appreciate reading customer reviews and opinions especially moving to a state and area 

that i know nobody and i am happy to be made aware of everything, Everyone has a different perception

therefore i would not make my decisions based solely on a review unless it was all negative and or

not accommodating to my families particular needs   

Heidi Renee
Riviera Bay, Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Hello I'm Heidi and I'm new to the Local Guide community

Hello @HeidiRenee

Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guides Connect! thank you for your information.

It's look like you're new to the connect, please refer The 5 core values of Connect
Did you know why you're Local Guide?

It's Look like you're new to the connect,Please take a moment to introduce yourself to community.
Please Visit Local Guide Connect Help Desk before posting in Connect.
Organizations, brands, and businesses are not eligible for the Program. please refer Local Guides Program Rules.

Hope it helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+