WhisperingSage's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Hello From the Mojave Desert

To start, allow me to introduce myself:

Name:  Whispering Sage (Julie) but most people call me Sage. 

Me.jpg

What I love about being a Local Guide:  I love to travel.  I've been to 38 states and 8 countries.  As a new Local Guide, I would love to show everyone this beautiful desert and its many hidden treasures.  I'm an amateur photographer, and I hope to be able to share some of my photographs.

Joshua Tree BranchJoshua Tree Branch

Upper Kern River ValleyUpper Kern River Valley

Small FlowerSmall Flower

Three words to describe 2017 as a Local Guide and why:  Inspiring, intriguing and interesting.  I love to explore and dig for details.  I find new places and I like to learn about them.  I'm never bored as a Local Guide.

Fun fact about me:  I'm a published poet.  I also am a graphic designer and have done posters and logos for people and businesses all around the world.  I also restore old and damaged photographs.  I love to photoshop and create.  I grew up in the downriver Detroit (Michigan) area and moved to San Jose (California) in 1978.  I moved to the Mojave Desert (Southern California) in 2006 and I absolutely love it here.  I am also researching my family and have had my DNA tested...and found it very interesting that my DNA goes as far back as the middle of the Stone Age.  

Indian Wells Valley Internet, West Inyokern Road, Ridgecrest, CA, United States