piczum's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Hello All

I'm Janusz and even though I've been Local Guiding for a while, I'm new to the Connect.

I live in Cracow, Poland and I'm a level 6 guide. Even though I, as many others in Poland, am ashamed of the Polish govt and what it's doing to this country, I still think that Poland is a beautiful place to live and raise a family (for now)

I travel for work a lot and that's why I get the opportunity to review many places all over the world.

I got into guiding because I found other people's reviews helpful and figured that I could contribute.  On a selfish note, I also love it when I see that my reviews are actually beinng rea and my pics looked at.

I love seeing what each country that I go to has to offer (except food - I'm not much of a culinary tourist 🙂  - maybe you can convince me otherwise?)

I think I became addicted to travel - the atmosphere, the differences... I thrive on it.  I find that if I'm stationary for too long, I get restless.

I have a family - a wife, an 8 year old daughter (daddy's princess), 2 dogs and a cat.  Usually when I travel I'm gone for about a week so the separation anxiety is not that great.

So, let's do some Connecting, shall we?

1 comment
Level 9

Re: Hello All

Hi @piczum

Nice to here  about you .

Hi @AlejandroDocana
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

Read this post to know how to do it  https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/2622947?hl=en&ref_topic=6224587
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.

Regards,

Shravan