KyleSalewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Hello! A little about me...

Hi everyone,

My name is Kyle Salewski and I am a level 7 Local Guide from Milwaukee, WI. 

I really enjoy being a Local Guide and I think it is a great way to give back to the community and help others around your city and pretty much any city. I've been a part of the Local Guide program so far back it was called Google City Experts and I participated in quite a few events in the Chicago area. 

I love adding photos to Maps and really try to post some great photos and not just add one just to add one. I am a little particular 😛 I am happy to finally eclipse 10,000,000 million views with under 350 photos (see what I mean about particular? haha).

I love sharing my experiences with and am always up to find a new restaurant, bar or special place in the city.  I am a big fan of sporting events, movies, technology, trying new things, engaging with other people, and helping others. 

Hope to see you around!

-Kyle

Milwaukee, WI, USA
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Hello! A little about me...

Hey @KyleSalewski!!

Awesome to see you here as well! I didn't realize you've been a part of the program since the really early days!!

And that is a lot of photo views for not very many photos! 

Hope to catch you soon 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @KyleSalewski , glad to see your post .And welcome here with us.

Level 7

Welcome to helping out in the Milwaukee area.  Lets see if we can get more people interested.

Level 8

@JJegers@KyleSalewski@Anonymous @Shirley

I know you guys are in Milwaukee but I'm hoping that we can get together for meetups in each other's cities.

We are having a meetup in Evanston, IL. September 16, 2018 at 1:00 PM

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/chicagoland-local-guide-meetup

Please share it on other Local Guide conversations and on your social media!

I hope you guys can join!

Don't forget to RSVP 🙂