Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heavy Rain Karachi

The suddenly weather changed on Monday night has turned into heavy raining that is not going to stop yet the weather become colder and water is flowing on road everywhere. 

After long time the city has heavy rain that seems not stop soon.  

Although there is winter season the weather makes it more colder. In the city central road are blocked for traffic due to water which is difficult to drain. Some major issues are sliding of Bikes due to mud and garbage 

IMG_20190121_150545.jpg

narrow street where the cleanses is a big problem all time. 

If it continue more then 2 days it would create big traffic problems and road blocking. 

50275113_1071796646342712_6492336151624417280_n.jpgIMG_20190121_150526.jpg 

Pakistan
19 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Heavy Rain Karachi

Hi @Anonymous,

This looks unreal!

It seems unusual for this much water to suddenly drop. I hope everyone is okay.

Let's hope the weather will change and the streets will be clear soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Hi @Anonymous,

I am so sorry to hear about the heavy rain and the effects that it had in Karachi. I know that there is nothing I can say during a time like this, but I hope everything will be normal soon. My best wishes for this situation to get resolved.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Dear @MortenSI

Thanks for your kind words, best wishes and taking care about us. It was nice on Saturday night and in Sunday night it turn in rough weather which turn into heavy raining Thanks God there are not much traffic accident or any death injuries reported We are safe just facing some roads and street blocking issues hope it will all right soon.

Former Google Contributor

That's good to know @Anonymous, thank you.

Let's hope it will all get back to normal soon. 

How are things looking near the beach?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dear @InaS

Thank you so much for your kind attention and good hope for our safety we are just well and safe just the traffic road blocking issues that would soon be resolved. Some beautiful places like Clifton Park Mazar e Quide looks beautiful after rain 

Level 10

Yes @Anonymous.. rain was welcome because Sindh is facing dry spell, almost mounting to drought in rural areas. Yet due to poor construction & maintenance of infrastructure; rain brought unnecessary misery. Some members of my family (all females) were coming back from a wedding function; they suffered from delay and driving problems due to rivers of of rain water on way

Google Vendor

You are welcome @Anonymous. I hope that the traffic will go to normality soon. Wish you all the best.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @GhazalaShah

Sad to hear about your family getting late because of rain hope your family reached home safely 

Thanks a God for the rain in Karachi it will surely be helpful for water recovery the rain is fruitful for our agrculture and drinking water supply. Although because of our lacknes in maintaining and upgrading in infrastructure we faces some issue in urban area like traffic blocking heavy water draining poorly which makes mess the city traffic flow and walking in street. But after all we are getting improvement and hope soon we will have a developed wonderful city.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @MortenSI

The beachs look more pretty awesome after that part of Karachi has new clean road the beaches are attractive part and if you drive your car towards beach and have dinner at a restaurant near beach like Karachi Port Grand and Du Duyra it would be pleasure moments the view of sea waves looks so amzamaz and beautiful