juna999's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Healthy breakfast

These are sweet potato mix chat with lime & spices. The green one is star fruit or better known as Carambola. The sweet potato are boiled. It is very tasty any time food. Recipe is: Take some boiled sweet potatoes and cut into small pieces, add some lime juice with Salt and other spices you can add some star fruit juice also.These are sweet potato mix chat with lime & spices. The green one is star fruit or better known as Carambola. The sweet potato are boiled. It is very tasty any time food. Recipe is: Take some boiled sweet potatoes and cut into small pieces, add some lime juice with Salt and other spices you can add some star fruit juice also.

Delhi, India
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Healthy breakfast

How do you eat it @juna999 are the things mixed together or do you just take a bite out of whatever you like?

Level 10

@juna999

Hi

Thanks for the post.

It would be ideal if you could mention, little brief about it as it would be beneficial for others, as we Indians can understand, but other global community need to benefit from your post.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Connect Moderator

As @aaryesdee mentioned, it would be great to have further explanation on your photo as well (thanks for adding the caption though!!)

@juna999 it looks like the star fruits and limes are stuck on the sweet potato? I've had all three before but not together like that. Sweet potatoes are awesome!!

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 6

This food are also good for our health 

Level 8

Hi @juna999

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks for sharing Healthy Breakfast with us. 

Welcome to Bangladesh! 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Google Moderator

Hello @juna999,

This looks like a special potato dish, but isn't sour the green star fruits?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: My morning breakfast

Hi @prakashchawla,

Your breakfast looks very colourful and nice, but I think I would go for something like this for lunch 🙂

Hi @juna999

I know my breakfast is not that healthy as yours, but I love chocolate 🙂

Here is a photo of what I like eating for breakfast (and not only for breakfast):

Caption: A photo of croissant with butter at home (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of croissant with butter at home (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Caption: A photo of jar of Chocolate (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of jar of Chocolate (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!