AnitaAO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Have you got Embarrassing moments as a local guide?

@AnitaAOits a really true question and once i have face so embarrassing situation to get some shot of a sweet shop. Because some people gathering their for ownership crisis issue before that shop and a quarrel is just going to started and I take some shot of that shop from road and they marked my actions.

Some young crazy and angry boys come to me and ask me why I do take the shop photo ???

Somehow i do manage that day 😄

@LucioV, @jojo522, @Anonymous, @OSAMA

Level 9

Good you manage the situation, let's just always try to get permission of facility managers if we can at all time... Cheers!

A-Beta
Level 6

Was in shopping center and took 3pics .....n there  one of employee approached me and said "don't take pics " it was so embarrassing that my whole face got red 😣 This was first time something like this Happned and the other branches or the same store at other place don't mind taking pics 😁 after that I stopped my contribution, what is the use ,even something serious Happned than I will be the one who's responsible,we don't have some documentation or a letter from google that might help us to add more places .otherwise it's too embarrassing.

Level 10

The point was discussed before  for having ID  for LG's  especially when taking photographs for many reasons. How ever,  photos  can be taken in a  respectful way in  accordance with policies and  standard with prior permission. But there are laymen  who do not understand what we are doing for our thrill and sincerity and often and was misused.

jojo
Level 8

It gets very embarrassing sometimes, I live in kashmir and whenever I try to capture pictures, people start looking at me as if I am about to commit a serious crime. It is really awkward. Because of this I sometimes feel shy to take pictures otherwise I would have contributed much more... 

Level 10

Taking pictures especially such areas are suspicious by nature. But if you are conscientious telling that you are doing something for your satisfaction there is no need for embarrassment but no risk. Often be transparent and with permission take photos within the policies and standard of GM.

jojo
Level 6

standard of GM,n permission, I don't want to offend you but different places have different situations and different countries have different rules ,it's not that easy so that's why I stopped 😊 will think about contribution when I have time to take permission and give them 1hr explanation why I am doing this! 😅😁 n for proof I can show them my contribution Yh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂