Did you mean: 
Level 10

Havasupai at night

havasupai night.jpg

Havasu Falls Trail, Supai, AZ, USA
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Havasupai at night

Hi @Desert_Oasis. Thank you so much for sharing! The photo looks magnificent! Did you take it yourself? If not, please quote the source/give credit to the author. For further information, please review Local Guides community policy.

That said, please tell us how can one reach that waterfall? I want to put it on my bucket list right now. Crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members of the community more engaged. If you are interested, you can have a look at What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@IrrPavlovayes, this is my photo.   All the photos I post are mine.  I have 95,000 of them.

Level 10

@IrrPavlovayou have to book a reservation (which is extremely hard to get) and then hike 30+ miles round trip to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and then back up.

Former Google Contributor

Wow, @Desert_Oasis! Thank you for clarifying. How much time in advance do I need to book in your opinion? The long hike doesn't bother me. I look forward to such.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Wow... what a stunning photography work!!! You did a great work. Congrats @Desert_Oasis.   

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 8

@Desert_Oasisbeautiful pictures!!!

Level 8

@Desert_Oasis wow! what a long exposure, amazing! thank you for sharing this awesome photo. 

Level 7

Amazing moment captured with an even more amazing photo! I've backpacked once to the supai falls. We spent 3 nights at camp down there and I felt dirty, hungry, sore, exhausted, hot, cold, and enjoyed every moment of it. The most incredible place I've ever visited.