ofuyar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Hatalı Yerin Kaldırılması

Ankara Ahlatlıbel Mahallesi'ndeki aşağıdaki linki verilen camii yanlış olarak eklenmiş. Bu yeri kaldırmak istiyorum.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hazreti+Muaviye+Cami%C3%AE/@39.8326392,32.7393684,17z/data=!3m1!4b...

ÖFU, Ankara
Ahlatlıbel Mahallesi, Çankaya/Ankara, Türkiye
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hatalı Yerin Kaldırılması

Hi @ofuyar,

Thanks for reaching out.

Have you tried to suggest an edit? In this screenshot link you'll see where you have to click to suggest an edit. There you may choose an option Remove this place.

Hope this is helpful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@MashaPSevet, düzenlemeyi ve kaldırmayı denedim. Ancak işe yaramadı. Zaten çok yakınında olan Ahlatlıbel Camii ile aynı yerde ve aynı fotoğraflara sahip.

1. olan gerçektir:

1.https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ahlatl%C4%B1bel+Camii/@39.8326392,32.7393577,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5...

2.https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hazreti+Muaviye+Cami%C3%AE/@39.8326392,32.7393684,17z/data=!3m1!4b...

2. olan spam ve hatalı olarak eklenmiş. Bunun kaldırılmasını istiyorum.

ÖFU, Ankara
Level 8

Bonjour

pour supprimer le lieu faites:

ouvrir le lieu en cliquant sur le lien

puis suggérer une modification

et supprimer le lieu.

AdaKan8, LG L8
Q3F2+Q3 Thiès
Level 7

Denedim ama kaldırılmadı. O yüzden buraya yazdım.

Çok Teşekkür ederim. @AdaKan8 

ÖFU, Ankara
Level 8

ok alors faisons appel aux modérateurs pour régler le problème.

Bonne journée.

AdaKan8, LG L8
Q3F2+Q3 Thiès
Level 7

Ynt: Hatalı Yerin Kaldırılması

@GeorgesHR @KlaudiyaG 

ÖFU, Ankara
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ofuyar,

As my fellow moderator @MashaPS already mentioned, the best thing you can do in these types of situations is to suggest an edit.

From what I can see, it seems to me that the second POI is actually a duplicate of Hazreti Muaviye Camiî. So, my recommendation toward you would be to choose the option "Place is permanently closed or has never existed" when you are suggesting an edit to the Map and then select "Duplicate of another place" as "Reason for removal". After that, a smaller window will appear in front of you with several names of different POI. In your case, please select Hazreti Muaviye Camiî and afterward click on Send. Then what's going to happen is that the appropriate team will review your submission, choose the best feature to keep visible on Google Maps and will merge the other into the original one.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@KlaudiyaGteşekkür ederim, tavsiyelerinizi biliyorum ve yapayı denedim. Ancak Google Maps ekibi "değişiklik, doğrulanamadığı için uygulanmadı" diye cevap dönüyor.

ÖFU, Ankara