DrParthasarathyS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Happy to make this a smaller world

I have always wondered how it  feel to be lost in an unknown corner of this world. Google maps make it easier to find your way, wherever you are. I am happy to be a part of this massive project. I just earned my first badge as  a "local guide". Happy to be of help in making this a smaller and more pleasant world. Look forward to more contributions. Thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity.

partha

PS I am a retired teacher, and I live in Hyderabad, India.

2 comments
Level 10

Re: Happy to make this a smaller world

@DrParthasarathyS

hello sir,

welcome to the community and thank you for your contributions.

you can Add place, Write Reviews and Upload Amazing pictures of the places that you visited.

your contribution on Google maps helps millions of people. so please continue contribute on maps.

happy mapping 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 9

Re: Happy to make this a smaller world

Hi, @DrParthasarathyS

@DrParthasarathyS wrote:

I have always wondered how it  feel to be lost in an unknown corner of this world. Google maps make it easier to find your way, wherever you are. I am happy to be a part of this massive project. I just earned my first badge as  a "local guide". Happy to be of help in making this a smaller and more pleasant world. Look forward to more contributions. Thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity.

partha

PS I am a retired teacher, and I live in Hyderabad, India.

'Help' is a great word in this world for all creations. But we can't remember the meaning of this word. The word 'help' are playing with love. We have that power of love but we lost it. Now a days, we are fighting for only 'what's mine, what's mine'. If we love the creation we can feel the peach of Creator. So, Love & help is needed to this world.

Thanks for share your thoughts with us.

KamalH

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh