mhjn's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Happy birthday broπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

A very happy birthday to my bestest buddy and brother over connect @BishowvijayaP who guided me over this forum a lot, have a lots of funny talks over hereπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

May God fulfills your all dreams broπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

32 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Happy birthday broπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

I never dreamed that there will a LG connect and I will be there around interacting with LGs around the globe in this way.

The establishment of LG connect and me being here is providing me a immense pleasure which I achieve on interacting with you all.

Now the dreams which I never made are also fulfilling dear @mhjn bro. About the dreams that I have made, yes definitely your wishes will motivate me to achieve the future goals. Thank you so much for your wishes and for this post too. β˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ί

I would like to remember my friends @OSAMA@KlaudiaB & @Anonymous who made their wishes already in this thread.

Thank you so much you all wonderful people. 

β€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿ

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

I never dreamed that there will a LG connect and I will be there around interacting with LGs around the globe in this way.

The establishment of LG connect and me being here is providing me a immense pleasure which I achieve on interacting with you all.

Now the dreams which I never made are also fulfilling dear @mhjn bro. About the dreams that I have made, yes definitely your wishes will motivate me to achieve the future goals. Thank you so much for your wishes and for this post too. β˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ί

I would like to remember my friends @OSAMA@KlaudiaB & @Anonymous who made their wishes already in this thread.

Thank you so much you all wonderful people. 

β€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿ

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm happy for you bud πŸ˜‰

Level 8

You are the inspiration for me and connect too bro.

Connect and you both deserve each other @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

@Anonymous

Your happiness is mine too bud.

I will always try to keep you smile.

Together we make happy family.

β€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿ

Level 10

Thanks a lot @mhjn bro.

I always talk about mutuality as you are familiar about it.

While interacting I also learn something from others everyday.

Love of you and whole connect family drags me always here and never lets me feel alone.

I hope our mutuality will remain alive forever.

β€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿ

Level 8

Ye bro @BishowvijayaP it will be forever πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thanks a lot @mhjn bro.

I always talk about mutuality as you are familiar about it.

While interacting I also learn something from others everyday.

Love of you and whole connect family drags me always here and never lets me feel alone.

I hope our mutuality will remain alive forever.

β€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿ

Level 10

Here comes the wish from google @mhjn bro.

This proves how user friendly google is. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM GOOGLEHAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM GOOGLE

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP sorry for the late wishes but have a great and happy life Bro wish you happy birthday 

This is great @mhjn and @Anonymous

Level 10

The day is not completely gone @NarenChandra bro. Still more than 3 hours remaining to pass the day.

Thank you so much your wishes. Its my pleasure that this time I got birthday wishes from India also.

Now the celebration became worldwide. Again thanks a lot wholeheartedly. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹

β€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿβ€πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–