NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Happy birthday BishowVijaya πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

We wish you happy Birthday, and to keep up with the good contribution. 

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Thank you so much @Christine_T. πŸ˜ƒ With your wish, the sunrise that begun to shine from Japan moved to Nepal with beautiful moment yesterday. πŸŽ‚

Level 10

Brother @Badruddeen thank you so much for your beautiful wish. πŸ˜ƒ A birthday cake πŸŽ‚ for you. πŸ™‚

Level 10

Oh! @Justine2807 the is one of the best birthday wish I have got in my flavour. πŸ˜ƒ You are so geneous. I got the blissfulness to read the poetic wish. I am gonna copy and put it somewhere. πŸ™‚ My presence and activity here on connect is always grown up with the love and support of local guides like you. So thank you so much for being my best friend. Stay connected. πŸ˜ƒ

Level 10

Yeah! @KarenVChin, as you guessed I was busy in enjoying my birthday but with my work. πŸ™‚ I love to do something to make the day memorable rather than joining the party. πŸ˜€ Thank you so much for your great wish. I will share the treat to local guides in upcoming meetup. πŸ˜ƒ

Level 10

Thank you so much dear @AlejandraMaria. πŸ˜ƒ It was not with family that I celebrated with but they are the part of it. I am sharing you a bit of the day.

I am a bit far from my family so I can't join them to I wish too. My mum always worships the god/dess in each of her children's birthday. After finishing the prayer she gave me a call. Having seen my mum worshipping my dad gave me a call immediately before my mum and posted a wish with a photo on social media. πŸ˜€ One of my friend always gives me a call on my birthday exactly at zero hour of the day and she continued this time as well. Te day spent doing regular work and receiving calls and texts full of wishes. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much once again. πŸ™‚

Level 10

Dear @ErmesT, thank you so much for your beautiful wish. πŸ˜ƒ Its my pleasure to have you as my best friend and well wisher in course of the journey of life. The celebration continues. πŸ˜ƒ

Level 10

Not all the dreams @RupendraNeupane but the good dreams come true. πŸ˜€ I know you are taking me as a good dreamer. Thank you so much for your sweet wish. I am happy to be a friend of yours. πŸ˜ƒ

Level 10

It was a fantastic day dear @HANEN_. Thank you so much for your lovely birthday wish. πŸ˜ƒ I hope to join in your birthday thread too. Have a good time there. Please stay connected. πŸ™‚

Level 10

Thank ypu so much for the birthday wish brother @AmbrishVarshney. πŸ˜ƒ The party begins whenever you are in Nepal or whenever we meet.πŸ˜‚