Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Happy Traci Day

Happy Birthday To Traci Chapillo. ❤️
#Bangladesh

Level 8

Many many happy returns of the day ❤️❤️.

Happy birthday @TraciC

Level 8

Re: Happy birthday Traci Cappiello 2018!

Ha ha ha @Justine2807 ok no issues :). I totally we can avoid duplicates since it's for @TraciC no worries 😍😍

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Happy Birthday @TraciC many many happy returns of the day.Happy Birthday TraciHappy Birthday Traci

Connect Moderator

Thanks @MahabubMunna for creating this virtual Happy Birthday card here on Connect for @TraciC!

Traci, hope you’re having an awesome day!

With the birthday girl -@TraciC, LGSummit17,GoogleplexWith the birthday girl -@TraciC, LGSummit17,Googleplex

@ErmesT @U-royFelixA @SanyaOdare @PaulPavlinovich @YK1001 @IlankovanT @RobAo @InnocensiaO, I’m sure you have a fun photo to show here with Traci, our birthday girl.  

Please feel free to tag more Local Guides you know to keep Traci’s virtual birthday party rockin’

Level 10

Joyeux anniversaire @TraciC.

Profitez au maximum de votre journée.

Level 9

@TraciC I am here again 😎. Happy Birthday. I posted earlier wishes on this post too 🙂 kinda FBF 

13BA769E-2CFB-457E-AD6D-ACA6A7BA7343.jpeg

Level 10

Happy Birthday @TraciC, here's wishing you all the happiness that your heart can hold. Thank you @KarenVChin for the mention and many thanks to you too @MahabubMunna for initiating this lovely post.

Happy Birthday TraciHappy Birthday Traci

@KarenVChin wrote:

Thanks @MahabubMunna for creating this virtual Happy Birthday card here on Connect for @TraciC!

Traci, hope you’re having an awesome day!

With the birthday girl -@TraciC, LGSummit17,GoogleplexWith the birthday girl -@TraciC, LGSummit17,Googleplex

@ErmesT @U-royFelixA @SanyaOdare @PaulPavlinovich @YK1001 @IlankovanT @RobAo @InnocensiaO, I’m sure you have a fun photo to show here with Traci, our birthday girl.  

Please feel free to tag more Local Guides you know to keep Traci’s virtual birthday party rockin’

Connect Moderator
Level 10

Thanks @KarenVChin and @MahabubMunna Happy birthday @TraciC Where’s the birthday girl? Lol501BC122-3801-4F9C-80F1-902E9C19C2EF.png

30CCF72E-354E-4049-B3DE-8BF7349D4C11.png