"Happy Birthday"  @Anonymous 

Level 8

Re: Happy Traci Day

Happy Birthday, @TraciC.

Many many happy returns of the day.

Best wishes for your future life.

Level 8

Happy birthday @TraciC.🎂Birthday-wish-for-my-love.-Unboxing-a-gift-full-of-hearts.jpegmeaningful-birthday-wishes-special-day.jpg

many many returns of the day🎁🎂

and thanks for reminder in Group @MahabubMunna.😊

SamTahsan
Level 8

@TraciC Happy Birthday to you.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 10

Happy birthday Traci Cappiello 2018!

Happy Birthday @TraciC 2018! Happy birthday Traci Capiello!Happy birthday Traci Capiello!

Happy happy days for a wonderful magical 

birthday, sensational 

year ahead filled with

love , happinessgreat health, and success!  Plus many many more to come!!! Happy birthday 2018 Traci Cappiello Cheers from Australia Local Guides Connect!Happy birthday 2018 Traci Cappiello Cheers from Australia Local Guides Connect!

Level 8

Re: Happy birthday Traci Capiello 2018!

Hello @Justine2807 it seems like now only you noticed it 😍😍 already there is thread for it you can share blessings there 😎 like we all did.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Re: Happy birthday Traci Capiello 2018!

Hehe @Jagadeesh_Reddy@Justine2807 had discussed about it may be 2 or 3 days ago in local guide hangout group. Probably she had to run with busy schedule today.

Anyway from the this post again, my happy birthday wish goes to Traci. I hope she is having her great celebrations there.

Happy mapping. 

Level 10

Re: Happy birthday Traci 2018

Happy birthday @TraciC!

A small present, some pictures of the attendees at best summit ever, the collection and your pictures

Level 10

Re: Happy birthday Traci Cappiello 2018!

Happy birthday Traci!

Lots of extra Happy birthday love for Traci Cappiello Hooray! Happy days! 

When I started this as a birthday wish thread for this year.  2018, I thought there was no other, now I see that another Happy Traci day!! Lol Another early one thank you @MahabubMunna More early birthday love for Traci! She deserves everyone and more! 

hahaha I posted early on the hangouts as Bishowvijaya says..

I only saw the other Meet Traci Cappiello thread was last year's,

so I thought I will do it here. @Jagadeesh_Reddy I see you have wished her Happy birthday on all of them! No worries more love for Traci, she deserves all Good love!! 

This is simply another kind Happy birthday 2018 wish for Traci Cappiello new thread I missed the other early one:

Happy Traci day as every day is Happy Traci day!! 

Lol... I am sure it is ok if there is this special one plus the other one on Meet Traci Cappiello Plus Happy Traci day! Thrice the love for an awesome person, a great leader and friend to all!

True, I did do that, @BishowvijayaP  Yes thank you as long as Traci sees we all care, it is all ok.  A day ahead in Australia as well so three birthdays for @TraciC 

Happy birthday Traci!

Traci says a the beginning of the Meet Traci Cappiello post that she celebrates for a week so all is Happy Traci days!

Happbirthday Traci!

Have a lovely day.  Thank you both. 

I hope Traci has a wonderful birthday! Cheers. 

@Justine2807

Level 10

Happy birthday Traci!

Time to celebrate! Happy happy days! Let's party this week all week! For all you are and all you do. Thank you for being you!!! You are once, twice, three times a lady! And we love you! Shine on diamond! 

You Rock, Rock on. Stay strong. 

Take care. Have fun! 

Happy birthday Traci!

Best Google Maps 

Local Guides Connect administrator leader ever!! 🌻❤️🥀🌸💮🏵Happy birthday Traci Cappiello 2018Happy birthday Traci Cappiello 2018

Cheers! 

Thank you @MahabubMunna for caring and sharing! 

Love and friendship always

@Justine2807