AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Happy New Year!!

It is truly a challenge, @AdrianLunsong, in such short notice to collect and compose such an emotional piece of video content. 👏👏👏

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

明けましておめでとうございます

@AdrianLunsong, 素晴らしいビデオ!世界各地に意識が広がる映像です。🤗

新年が西暦1月1日ではない地域のガイド達、あなた達も新年を迎えたときには、ぜひ私達に知らせてください!

Level 9

Excellent video editing @AdrianLunsong and thanks to everyone who joined in this video. 

Have a crazy, exciting, rocking and magical New Year 2019 everyone! Happy Local Guiding. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Anonymous
Not applicable

Google Maps contributes 2019

This content has been removed.
Level 8

Level 8

Happy new year every one, I loved the video, and happy to be on the above with the greatest friends on CL 2018!

Thanks @AdrianLunsong

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/egyptgooglelocalguides/
Level 7

Happy New Year all. Stay blessed

Level 3

Happy New Year guys!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Maps contributes 2019

Hello @Anonymous,

Happy New Year to you too. Hope it will bring you a lot of happiness. Thank you for sharing this, but since what you shared here is not an idea, I am going to merge it to the ongoing Happy New Year topic.

Idea Exchange is a place on Connect where Local Guides share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about ways to improve the Local Guides program. You can read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange? to learn more abour Idea Exchange.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Great New Year video. It's very cool to see Local Guides at their favorite locations from around the world.