AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: New year 2k19 bye 2k18

Just as a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around , this new year add a new beauty, freshness into your life. Happy New Year 2019.🀩😍🀩😍

@PaulPavlinovich 

Level 7

HAPPY NEW YEAR

15463608692507862838287641183587.jpg

------------
Level 2

New year

IMG_Ω’Ω Ω‘Ω¨Ω‘Ω’Ω£Ω‘_Ω’Ω Ω Ω‘Ω£Ω§.jpg

Ramalla

------------
Level 6

New year 2019 Las Vegas Nv

• 20190101_000449.jpg

------------
Level 9

Re: Happy New Year!!

Todo el vΓ­deo es lindo y la parte final tiene una caracterΓ­stica especial: "El Salto"

Un salto alto hacia el Γ©xito en este nuevo aΓ±o 2019 @AdrianLunsong y todos los Local Guides que ponen su esfuerzo en esta comunidad.

The end of the video has a personal mark: The Jump. Jump high to success in this new year; this is my wish to you and all Local Guides who do well in the LG community.

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 7

Re: Happy New Year!!

@AdrianLunsong Happy New Year..wish you have a year full of happines.

#HappyGuiding.

#LocalGuidesforaCause     

[Fahim]
Connect Moderator

2019: Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all Local Guides around round!

Let's make 2019 a great by improving maps and helping people around the world navigate seamlessly!

Looking forward to awesome posts, photos and interaction here on Connect and offline at meetups.Caption: Happy New Year card with a photo of Local Guides on its backgroundCaption: Happy New Year card with a photo of Local Guides on its background

What is your Local Guides Goal for 2019?

Xoxo

Emeka 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Happy new year 2019

Hello @Krishnabanoth

Happy New Year to you too. I wish you all the best throughout 2019. I will merge this to the ongoing Happy New Year topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: 2019: Happy New Year

Hey @EmekaUlor,

Happy New Year to you and have a great start! I hope you will have many nice photos and stories to share on Connect in 2019! 

I'm going to merge your post here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Happy New Year!! 2019 FROM THAMEL, KATHMANDU

Hi @karnasaaru,

Happy New Year to you and all the best!

I'm going to merge your post to this one.