AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Happy New Year!!

Caption: A photo showing the You Are A Big Deal video.Caption: A photo showing the You Are A Big Deal video.

Hey everyone!

A special treat to all! It took me a while.. but we're finally here! Major thanks to all Local Guides (participants from the Local Guides Summit 2016-2017 and Connect Live 2018) who managed to send me the video clips! Much appreciated!! Obviously, without you, this won't exist!

Have an excellent new year everyone! May you strive to be even better than last year! Remember your friends and family, keep them close and stay true to yourselves! Onwards and upwards!!

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Manchester, UK
100 comments
Level 1

Going Dubai for New Year Celebration

I am Going Dubai for Happy New Year Celebration will upload new year Celebrations Pictures in Google Map 

Level 7

Re: Going Dubai for New Year Celebration

good

Level 6

Meeting for new year 2019 celebration

meeting for new year 2019 celebration

Photo [Redacted]

Connect Moderator

Re: Meeting for new year 2019 celebration

Hi @bharattimilsaina12 good on you for starting to organise a meetup, you should also make a meetup entry here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that important details like location, time and date and a description of your proposed Meetup are known to everyone who might like to come along.

Have a read of How to Organise a Local Guides Meetup and HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

I hope your Meetup goes well.

Please note that Local Guides may not use the Google trade marks (such as the Google logo and Local Guides Pin) that you've used in your graphic. Using them is a violation of the Local Guides Rules. You can make your own logos for your Meetup.

Regards Paul

Google Moderator

Re: Meeting for new year 2019 celebration

Hello @bharattimilsaina12.

It's great that you want to meet other Local Guides! As @PaulPavlinovich mentioned it is not allowed to use Google logo and Local Guides pin, so for that reason I am going to redact your photo. 

I would like to recommend you to follow PaulPavlinovich's steps that will help you to organize the meet-up. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Merry Christmas 🎄 Happy New Year 🎈

DE0D6C13-5335-4F8B-ADCF-A271CD3A804F.jpeg

Level 10

Have a Happy New 2019 Year!

Dear Local Guides, Moderators and Googlers, have a fantastic, happy, efficient and lovely New 2019 Year!

I wish you all - all the best!

Lets make G maps and the world better and better!

Ecology University Master degree, happy married, father of a child with Down Syndrome. I love contributing to Google maps, fixing errors, adding new places and help people using the map.
Connect Moderator

Re: Happy New Year!!

Level 9

Re: Happy New Year!!

Great job, @AdrianLunsong !! Much appreciated.

Have a great 2019 and hopefully we'll all meet up again 🙂

Stuart