Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Happy Jagannath Rath Yatra 2018

Thanks for the more details @NandKK

Level 9

@NandKK

It's amazing in the Eastern part of the country it is celebrated with great pomp and joy. Had been to one in Delhi, it was a state of stampede.

Level 10

Yes i agree @RashmiM with you, stampede has occured many times. Many people has lost thier lives in the stampede and by coming under the wheels during chariot pulling. Yet the numbers of devotees are increasing every years. It is thier belief, which let them come and witness this festival. 

By the way, the goverment is now being extra cautious for avoiding any mishappenings, Numbers of police force and other volunteer groups are available to help the devotees.  

Level 10

Level 10

Hi @NandKK,

I did know anything about this chariot festival.

Thanks for sharing and letting us discovering your culture! It is great and amazing!

Hey guys @TorM@Sagir@Venance@KlaudiyaG@Rezgar@EmekaUlor@AkmalB@GeorgesHR,

I am back to real life ;-), have you seen this post about Indian chariot festival?

See you around 😉

Jul

Level 10

Thank you @Julien44 for you comment. 

This chariot festival is really amazing. Thanks again Jul for going through my post and tagging these seniors LG.

Level 10

What a nice post @NandKK. Full of information. Learned so many unknown fact from this post.

Level 6

Nice contribution @Julien44 ! It's a lovely comment. The, I agreed you. @NandKK. contribution is amazing. Keep updating.

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

Level 10

Thank you @koushik_sarkar for your nice words.