NandKK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Happy Ganesh Chaturthi / Ganpati - 2018

Hello @Abhijithkumar001,

I hope that you had a wonderful time! Just note that I moved your post in here, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Random picture captured on the Festival Preciosion of Ganesh Chaturdhi-2018

IMG_20180913_185021.jpg

Random picture captured on the Festival Preciosion of Ganesh Chaturdhi-2018

Former Google Contributor

Re: Random picture captured on the Festival Preciosion of Ganesh Chaturdhi-2018

Hi @vickyfoil,

Thanks for sharing this great photo with us. Would you like to tell more about the festival? 

I recommend you read Tips: Using Local Guides Connect because it suggests various ways to engage with the community. To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at this post What makes a good post?

By the way, I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the Happy Ganesh Chaturthi / Ganpati - 2018 Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!