NandKK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Happy Ganesh Chaturthi / Ganpati - 2018

Ganpati bappa with Gauri right side belowGanpati bappa with Gauri right side below

Satyajit
Level 7

Ganpati Visharjan

Ganpati bappaGanpati bappa

Jai shree ganesh..

At the time of ganpati ganpati visharjan..

Kunj Bihari Sharma
Google Moderator

Re: Ganpati Visharjan

Hello @imkunj,

Thank you for sharing, this is a very nice picture. 

Since there has been an ongoing post about this topic I am merging your post to the Happy Ganesh Chaturthi / Ganpati - 2018 thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Ganesh Mahotsav 2018 - Lalbaugcha Raja - Mumbai

Ganesh Chaturthi is a Hindu festival celebrating the birth of Ganesha.

Refer Happy Ganesh Chaturthi / Ganpati - 2018 post for more information.

This Year i've visited the most famous Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganapati Pandal in Mumbai.

It is believed that this idol of Lord Ganesha is Navsacha Ganpati (which means the "one who fulfills all wishes") and hence over 1.5 million people visit this Ganesh Pandal daily during the 10-day Ganesha festival.

In 2018, the Lalbaugcha Raja Ganpati entered 84 years.

Sharing Street View Photo Of Lalbaugcha Raja Ganpati Pandal :

Thank you!

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ganesh Mahotsav 2018 - Lalbaugcha Raja - Mumbai

Hi @iDepp,

Thank you so much for sharing! Just to let you know, I've re-labelled your post and it now appears in the Local Stories topic section. This way even more people can enjoy it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Ganesh Mahotsav 2018 - Lalbaugcha Raja - Mumbai

Thank you @KlaudiyaG for your kind words!

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 5

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi / Ganpati - 2018

20180915_180744.jpg

Level 4

Re: Happy Ganesh Chaturthi / Ganpati - 2018

Hey buddy 

Level 6

Ganpati visharjan

Happy Ganpati festival

Former Google Contributor

Re: Ganpati visharjan

Hi @Chandan7021,

Since there is an on-going thread regarding this topic here on Connect, I decided to move it over there.

Thanks,