cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Ganesh chaturthi

Hello @Orenus,

Welcome to Connect. 

Thank you for sharing and I hope you had a great time celebrating this special day. 

Since there has been an ongoing post about this topic I am merging your post to the Happy Ganesh Chaturthi / Ganpati - 2018 thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Ganesha Chaturthi (Hindu festival )

Games Chaturthi is a Hindu festival celebrating the birth of Ganesha. It starts on the fourth day of hindu lunisolar calendar month bhadrava ,which typically falls in August or September in Gregorian calendar. The festival is start with installation of Ganesha clay idols in home, public or in institutions.Sweet and modak is favorite prasad of elephant headed deity. The festival ended with immersion of idol with procession and dance.IMG_20180913_194827_567.jpg

IMG_20180913_194827_564.jpg

Google Moderator

Re: Ganesha Chaturthi (Hindu festival )

Hello @Durgashankar_patra,

Thanks for sharing the story about this festival, it looks very nice!

Since there has been an ongoing post about this topic I am merging your post to the Happy Ganesh Chaturthi / Ganpati - 2018 thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi / Ganpati - 2018

Small pandal of ganpati bappa.Small pandal of ganpati bappa.

Level 10

Re: Happy Ganesh Chaturthi / Ganpati - 2018

ओम जय गणेशाय नम:

Thank you so much for sharing information about Ganesh Chaturthi @NandKK bhai. We also celebrated the festival in Nepal. 

I am pleased to see big statues of Lord Ganesh there. Here are no such huge statues. 🙂

Google Moderator

Hello @Ŕupeśh1036,

Thank you for sharing, I hope you spend a great time at this festival. 

Level 10

Thank you @BishowvijayaP . Yes it is celebrated in a large scale in Mumbai and Maharashtra. In rest of India, like you said usually small idol of Ganpati is being worshiped in home. 

Google Moderator

Re: #Ganpati Festival 2018 #Mumbai #Maharashtra #India

Hello @SatyaLGjiT,

Thank you for sharing, I hope you enjoy this special day! 

Level 10

Re: Ganesha Chaturthi (Hindu festival )

Hey @AngieYC

Thank you merging other related threads here. I have a query, how do any post get featured. 

Please help me with this.  

Google Moderator

Re: #Ganpati Festival 2018 #Mumbai #Maharashtra #India

Hello @Ŕupeśh1036,

Thank you for sharing, I hope you enjoy this special day!