rajuroyal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Happy Children's Day 2018

Hello Everyone

If there is something that all men like, it can be nothing else but children. They conquer our hearts with their angelic eyes and innocent smiles . It makes us realize that may be the way god wanted us to be. On Children’s Day tribute is paid to all children in the world.

SmileSmile

In India, Children’s Day is celebrated on 14th November as the day marks the birth anniversary of the legendary freedom fighter and independent India’s first prime minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He was one who used to spend most of his precious moments with children and their innocence.

Prince Capture By MePrince Capture By Me

Children’s Day is a day to engage in fun and frolic. But it is not just that. This day reminds everyone to renew their commitment towards the welfare of the children and to teach them to live by Chacha Nehru’s ideals. And for grown-up people, it is an occasion to imbibe the qualities of childhood.

Children build the nation sound and strong. One may think how these tiny tots can change the nation. Yes, they can, because today’s children are responsible citizens of tomorrow. For a country to develop lies in the hands of the child. And the foundation of knowledge, skills and attitude are laid in this impressionable period.

Prince Capture By MePrince Capture By Me

Dear children, let us also remember that Children’s Day is an occasion to imbibe the values of discipline, sense of order, cleanliness, beauty, and above all, innocence. As Kofi Annan, the former Secretary General of the United Nations said, “There is no trust more sacred than the one the world holds with children. There is no duty more important than ensuring that their safety and rights are respected, that their welfare is respected, that their lives are free from fear and that they grow in peace.”

Children's day 2018 Celebrated with a Google doodle Space exploration

Photos By : Me

Credit Contain : ilu Eng

India
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Happy Children's Day 2018

Happy Children Day @rajuroyal

In Indonesia Children day its on June.

I know that children are the hope of everything 

But great children comes to great parents. Specially Moms who dedicated all their time to raised and educated children 

Prince is very cute... send hug and kisses for him!

Connect Moderator

Happy Children's Day @rajuroyal

If it possible I want to go back in my childhood time. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 1

Happy Children's Day @rajuroyal

Nice Post

Level 10

Namskar.. @rajuroyal

Bhai Happy Childrens Day You and Our LG Family..

Good Posting..

Thanks for Childrens Day Celebrations on Connect..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 8

Thank you very much @Ddimitra

Ys

Level 8

Thank very Much Bro @NareshDarji

yes i also back in childhood.

Level 8

Level 8