KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Happy Birthday Connect Mod @SampsonF

@JanVanHaver wrote:

Happy Birthday @YK1001, you make it quite easy for me to remember when exactly your birthday is... As it happens to be mine as well 🤣

Many happy returns of the day.

Happy Birthday JVH 🙂

Cheers

Level 10

Happy Birthday To You @SampsonFBrother,

Hope its as awesome as u..r & may all ur b'day wishes come true..

HBday

Best of Luck!!

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Happy Birth Day to @YK1001

Thanks @KarenVChin for sharing 

Level 10
Level 10

Happy birthday @JanVanHaver!

Happy birthday @SampsonF! it is always a pleasure to read your posts on Connect. 

Thank you @KarenVChin for your post, an opportunity to remind pre event activity on October 8th 2017: the LG Bike Tour of Mission Bay, SF  organized by  @KimberlyAnnG and the dinner at pier market

Connect Moderator

Well @YK1001 what about setting up a club for people having birthday on June 10th AND receiving great news 10 days afterwards? I would love to join that one too 🤣

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

@KarenVChin thanks for the reminder. Happy birthday @YK1001.

Level 10

Happy birthday to you @YK1001 and thank you @KarenVChin for sharing with us. 

Connect Moderator

Wowww. Did not know we have a popular Local Guides June 10 Birthday Club happening here on Connect!

Happy Birthday @JanVanHaver & @Briggs! Hope you had an awesome day with your fiends & family!

Explosion of California grown red tulipsExplosion of California grown red tulips

@Badruddeen, I am shocked again that I knew something first before @OSAMA too! = )  He is usually always on top of fun, special facts here on Connect.

Thanks everyone for giving wonderful birthday cheers @YK1001, JanVanHaver and Briggs! 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@KarenVChin Thanks for the reminder. 🙂 

A very Happy Birthday to you @YK1001  Best wishes  from India. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus