SoniaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Happy Birthday April babies

Hello LGs

As we already know by now that it was @LucioV's birthday on 14th April, and there might be a lot others too that took birth in this month, why don't we wish them all for their birthdays!

Join me in wishing all the Local Guides out there born in April a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Please let us know who else was born in April. Babies born in other months, please share your birthdays with us as well, so that we can wish you on the respective months. 

**(Please tag someone you know with a birthday in April)

Here are some fun facts about April babies:

• The zodiac signs of this month are Aries (March 21-April 19), which is characterized as being adventurous and lively, and Taurus (April 20-May 20), which is characterized by generosity and dependability
  • It is thought that the name April comes from the Latin word “to open”, and is believed to have been used to describe the opening of the trees that happens during springtime

Happy Birthday, April babies! We hope you have a terrific birthday!

417326497146279febe0e383a14f0d7b.jpg

April-Birthdays-2015-750x400.jpg

2 comments
Level 10

Re: Happy Birthday April babies

Ahaha thanks @SoniaK i agree with the profile, although i firmly believe that planets position doesn't affect our personalities 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: Happy Birthday April babies

I fully agree. But I still like to follow the zodiacs. At least you have something to blame if anything goes wrong. 😉

@LucioV wrote:

Ahaha thanks @SoniaK i agree with the profile, although i firmly believe that planets position doesn't affect our personalities 🙂