KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Happy Birthday 2018 Mahabub Munna!

Let's wish Bangladesh Local Guide @MahabubMunna - Happy Birthday!!!@MahabubMunna & @KarenVChin, LGSummit17 Attendees@MahabubMunna & @KarenVChin, LGSummit17 Attendees

If you have photos of Mahabub, please share here on  Connect.

I know you guys have some great ones-  @ErmesT @SoniaK  @YK1001  @ MariaFernandaS, @AnuradhaP@MuhannadK@AinurZ @TimBull @Andras_H

Cheers,

Karen

30 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Happy Birthday 2018 Mahabub Munna!

Happy Birthday @MahabubMunna, hope you have a great day!!

Googler

Happy birthday, @MahabubMunna!!!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Thanks a lot all my beloved adviser, mentor , Friend @KarenVChin @TraciC @AGarner  . small cake pics for all of you 😛 IMG_20160507_202941.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

One of the greatest members in all Earth and neighbors planets, I love his personality he is very humble and Funny ask @MegS she will agree 😊😁

He love to help all even not local Guides 

With @SoniaK and great Bangladesh team they make one of the best Meetups helping orphans 👍👌

Happy birthday to you brother @MahabubMunna 🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

I just having fun with my family , you know it's Friday our off day , and whaaaat !???

youare very fast , I started make a post for @ MahabubMunna but noticed this great post from great @KarenVChin :-)))

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @NareshDarji

@SarahKa @LucioV @SajolKDas @AlejandraMaria @Justine2807 @Sagir @ValeriaA_ 😄

Happy birthday party 🎂🎉🎁🎂🎉🎁🎂🎉🎁🎂🎉🎁

Connect Moderator

Hey @MahabubMunna, I want my slice too!!!

I dont really know how it is possible, @KarenVChin, how can be possible thay you know, you really know that I have a photo of Mahabub.

Yes, I have it, and I am very happy to it share with everyone in here.

Happy birthday Mahabub, happy birthday Mahabuuub .... (Ok, I'm stopping, everybody know I am not a singer)

DSC03817.jpg

Wait, wait a minute, I have another photo, but you have to open the spoiler to watch it

Spoiler
H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y   M A H A B U B
Spoiler
Caption: Mahabub and Karen at the Summit '17Caption: Mahabub and Karen at the Summit '17
I wish you all the best

Ermes

Level 10

@ErmesT thanks dear . this time not mention you Boss 😉 . this pics for you IMG_20151004_153857.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Woooo, all for me? @MahabubMunna

Thanks my friend, and, as I already said, please don't call me boss. 

Yes boss. Ok boss, I will not boss.

Just joking, you are helping me to smile today,  really. 

Happy birthday again 

Level 8

Hi @MahabubMunna bro Happy birthday wish you long live and a happy life 🙂 god bless you with what you need in life.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.