BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Happy Birthday Google

Hello @rajuroyal,

Thank you for sharing and Happy special day to you too!

I just want to let you know I am going to merge your post to Happy 20th birthday Google!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Google's 20th Birthday

Hey @MahabubMunna,

Happy special day to you too and thank you for sharing. 

I am going to merge your post to Happy 20th birthday Google!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Felicidades desde España

Hello @CresPoes,

Welcome to Connect!

Please excuse my reply in English. Thank you for sharing and happy day to you too!

By the way I am going to merge your post to Happy 20th birthday Google!

Level 9

Re: Happy 20th birthday Google!

Happy 20th BirthDay Google!!!!

Thank you @BishowvijayaP

Level 7

Happy 20th birthday Google...

Happpy 20th birthday google..

Thanks for such an amazing 20 years ❤️❤️🌍

Happy Birthday Google

Kunj Bihari Sharma
Level 8

Re: Happy 20th birthday Google...

Happy 20th Birthday Google, Greetings from Nepal 🙏

Level 8

Aniversário

Surpreendente alguns itens da pesquisa. 🙂

Parabéns Google!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Aniversário

Hi @Haruki

Thank you for your post. I just want to inform you that  I have merged your post to Happy 20th birthday Google! , in order to join other Local Guides for this celebration day. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Aniversário

Many thanks @Sorbe

Best regards!

Level 9

Betreff: Happy 20th birthday Google!

🎉 Happy birthday Google! 🎉 🎁 🎂 🎈IMG_20180904_210559.jpg

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Facebook|Twitter|Instagram