BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Happy 20th birthday Google!

It's 20th birthday of Google; the parent of local guide connect platform. In this journey we all joined in different time frame and in different platform with our interest or our need. We have been helped from Google services and as a local guide we are here to help Google to improve it's map services. The important thing is that we are mutually happy.

Happy 20th birthday Google!

Twenty (ish) years ago, two Stanford Ph.D. students launched a new search engine with a bold mission to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Though much has changed in the intervening years—including now offering Search in more than 150 languages and over 190 countries—Google is still dedicated to building products for everyone.

Today’s video Doodle takes a stroll down memory lane by exploring popular searches all over the world throughout the last two decades.

So whether you’ve searched for the status of your favorite object orbiting the sun, the latest on the world’s biggest events, or how to impress on the dance floor

Source: 925google.com

Nepal
27 comments
Level 10

Google's 20th Birthday

google.PNG

Happy birth day Google .

with out you i am blind , daily traffic , search restaurant, find our api , problem solution and many more impossible with out you 

This year google doodles Video 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Re: Google's 20th Birthday

Happy birthday Google 🙂

20 years ... wooow long time even i dont remember when i start using google 🙂

@MahabubMunna 

Connect Moderator

Re: Happy 20th birthday Google!

Happy birthday Google!!!

💐💐🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊

Thanks for sharing bro @BishowvijayaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 6

Celebrating search's 20th birthday anniversary with Google at Kolkata, India.

SearchIs20SearchIs20

Happy 20th Birthday, dear @team_t #GoogleDoodles #SearchIs20.

Cheers,
Sandipan Banerjee
Kolkata Local Guide

Indian Local Guide | Kolkata | Join the LG Movement Here's How To Save The Planet Through Your Review
Level 9

Happy birthday Google...

Happy birthday GOOGLEFB_IMG_1538023735905.jpg

By 20 years your a part of life each and everyone in the world..with you day did not start Thank you Google... Again Happy birthday you Google....

Level 8

Happy Birthday Google

Hey @google Happy Birthday! Keep inspiring and satisfying my curiosity. But most importantly, thank you for existing! #20th #birthday

Happy Birthday GoogleHappy Birthday Google

Level 5

Felicidades desde España

¡¡¡Felicidades!!! Desde Esaña¡¡¡Felicidades!!! Desde Esaña

Former Google Contributor

Re: Happy birthday Google...

Hi @NirmalTeja,

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to this thread Happy 20th birthday Google! Feel free to check it out.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Celebrating search's 20th birthday anniversary with Google at Kolkata, India.

Hello @Terraweb,

Thank you for sharing and happy special day to you too. 

I am going to merge your post to Happy 20th birthday Google!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!