PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: HOWTO: Answer questions in a warm welcoming way

So very true it's afterall about understanding and respecting each others perspective within the defined norms.

Level 10

Yes me too!  So true.    

Connect Moderator

That's a very helpful post @PaulPavlinovich. I'm sure a lot of LGs will be benefited from this. I particularly want to thank you for point 2 and 3. Many of us have this tendency to be the 'first one' to response to a post, may be to earn a 'solution' badge. I won't say this is wrong, but sometimes it might not be appropriate.

As for the posts that we don't like or disagree, I have seen many people getting involved into an argument, where a simple sentence could have been enough. My mom used to say, "if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything. Not necessarily you have to argue all the time." 

This post will be a perfect guideline for a lot of newbies. Thank you for the post. 

Level 10

回應: HOWTO: Answer questions in a warm welcoming way

@PaulPavlinovich

U can say that again and again!!

All the member in connect have to do is to share and help each others~!!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 10

Thank you 😊 for your valuable suggestions, these are really helpful. 

Level 8

G'Day @PaulPavlinovich

I must say Paul you certainly are an inspiration to me here on Google Connect and Local Guide.  I just recently discovered some of your posts, when I noticed you had reviewed "Southern Cross Station" as I did; and without the fear of sounding like a stalker, I went and read more of your reviews.  They (Your reviews) were great and I found the insights you provided enlightening and interesting.  Thanks for making my Melbourne experience and in addition the Google Connect experience all the better.

Cheers

Richard

Cheers
Richard
Level 7

Dispite shortcomings, helping others is a blessing.

Level 8

There are people that do not know very mutch how maps and guides works, but they are sending qeustions that can not be answered by guides. What to do?

Level 7

Well in that case, we can list out all the quaries they have addressed.

Level 9

Hallo @PaulPavlinovich thank you very much for your type. Nice to meet u from indonesia