Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: HOWTO: Answer questions in a warm welcoming way

+ paul yeah interesting piece met yr other mate dave tito interesting 

Level 8

This is positive Inspiration.., Values of what it really means to be a local guides.

Level 1

Hi world 

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich Thanks for sharing this and all local guides should go through this. This will help me to provide required answer in correct and friendly manner.

The definition of "friendly" in replies is very tricky in a global forum. All people are not fluent in all languages and they may not no the proper way to reply in languages other than their mother tongue. For example when I am writing in English(not my mother tongue) I do not know how to express myself in English, so I will write something in a way I thought right and it may look unfriendly for others.

If I reply in my mother tongue, the translation would look funny or it may give a completely different meaning.

Level 7

Lovely advices 

Level 10

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich Warmly thanking you for the post. This is how a featured post should be. 

I read all the words of the post and my understanding is clear. We must not go for race rather than solving in proper and exact way. If we answer to one person it doesn’t mean that we are not replying to only one. Sometimes there are several people who may have same questions.

Sajol Kumar Das

Bangladesh

Level 8

Thanks for your helpful article

@PaulPavlinovich

Connect Moderator

Agree @PaulPavlinovich while frustrating at times, it's "all about giving and supporting each other"

Level 8