Mdhamidmurtuza's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

HOW TO DELETE A PHOTO A PHOTO HE WAS UPLOADED BY MISTAKE ?

@MaxNYC@ProfArunCM@TraciC

I would like to know that if any photo of any place has been uploaded on google map to me by mistake, how will we delete that photo?

Plz help me.

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: HOW TO DELETE A PHOTO A PHOTO HE WAS UPLOADED BY MISTAKE ?

Hello @Mdhamidmurtuza,

Thank you for reaching out. I was able to find out this article on how to Add, remove, or share photos and videos on Google Maps which is very useful and might be the exact answer to your question.

Another thing you could do is to ask your question on the Google Maps Help Forum where you could find even more information.

And last but not least, you can Report an error on the map.

P.S. Please avoid tagging people that are not mentioned in this post - Meet the Google Moderators.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 10

open the photo and just delete it @Mdhamidmurtuza

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @Mdhamidmurtuza,

Thank you for reaching out. I was able to find out this article on how to Add, remove, or share photos and videos on Google Maps which is very useful and might be the exact answer to your question.

Another thing you could do is to ask your question on the Google Maps Help Forum where you could find even more information.

And last but not least, you can Report an error on the map.

P.S. Please avoid tagging people that are not mentioned in this post - Meet the Google Moderators.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!