YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Rif.: HKLGS Oct Meet-up: HK's must-visit coffee shop

Currently I like to drink gingseng coffee or cereals!
If you like a strong and strong taste then I recommend an Italian coffee "espresso" !
For tastes a bit 'lighter but always decided I would try a coffee from the Caribbean.
For tastes a little more fruity or florealy and anyway I would try a coffee from Africa!

Of course you have to get strength and taste them all without sugar: it's the only way to enjoy the full taste of u coffee!

Good tasting dear @YK1001 !

Bye,

David

Level 8

Rif.: HKLGS Oct Meet-up: HK's must-visit coffee shop

Thank yoy very much, , @davidhyno.

Surely I will try it with out sugar.

Level 7

Re: HKLGS Oct Meet-up: HK's must-visit coffee shop

Can someine advise what color  t shirt you guys r wearing ? So it’s easier to find you guys

im wearing red and black squares 

Level 8

Edward and UrvilEdward and Urvil

We finally met and started warming.

Level 9

All the best @YK1001 we are waiting for your recap...

Level 8

Gathering with other Hong Kong Local Guides (@YK1001@Edward3@UrvilS) at The Coffee Academics last night .

The Coffee AcademicsThe Coffee Academics

Detail information of The Coffee Academics:
https://goo.gl/maps/t3LcU5Tcmbt

The place is cozy and in fact it is our first time we have been there. But the location of this place is easy to found it. Worth to try.

The Academics BreakfastThe Academics BreakfastEgg White Scramble with Grilled Chicken and AvocadoEgg White Scramble with Grilled Chicken and AvocadoIMG_20181013_004150_932.jpgIMG_20181013_193247_356.jpg

We took many Selfie  and a lot has been discussed about the Local Guides Things during the gathering.

20181012_203131.jpgIMG_20181013_193236_851.jpgIMG_20181013_193239_957.jpgIMG_20181013_193244_094.jpg

Wish we can meet more often.

Level 8

A floor marble outside the entranceA floor marble outside the entrance

I learn more frim this meetup.

It is - not to do coffer tasting during the night.  As LGs might not be drinking coffe during the night.

Thus breakfast session should be much better.