Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

HK Airport

PerspectivePerspective

StructuresStructures

BusinessBusiness

Art matters in the  airportArt matters in the airport

The tower,  the plane,  and the tarmak.        Travelling to Hongkong is always an exciting thing for me.  Not in my single travel  that I felt bored it is because from the airport alone İ can just point and shoot.  Am happy to share  this photo and see that being in the airport is not a boring thing but actually a little adventure..The tower, the plane, and the tarmak. Travelling to Hongkong is always an exciting thing for me. Not in my single travel that I felt bored it is because from the airport alone İ can just point and shoot. Am happy to share this photo and see that being in the airport is not a boring thing but actually a little adventure..

Hong Kong International (HKG), Sky Plaza Road, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
4 comments
Level 8

Re: HK Airport

Delighted to know you are enjoying your time in the airport!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Gelin0512,

Thank you for sharing with us, the airport looks very modern. Personally, I like the roof, very futuristic. 

PS: I will move your post to the section Travel on Connect. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Sure! Great and thanks. 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Gelin0512,

Please, don't forget to tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

We will be expecting more such great posts from you. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!