BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2075 BS - Greetings from Nepal

It’s the winter season that was replaced by spring season a month ago. The buds are bringing the new life in plants The nature is full of greenery. The birds are singing in a trees. The animals are dancing in a forest. The air is flowing in a mild pace. The cloud is scattered in a horizon. The rivers are maintaining their tempo. The flowers are blossoming with the happiness.

The nature has never deceived me. This is the only thing I can trust more than myself. The moon was there and the Sun is here enlightening the world from the horizen. The nature never has forgot it’s religion.

Everything is fine but the time has transfigured me into a year old person and people are giving a birth to a new children. They are replacing themselves and who I am to be different. I strongly argue that new offsprings must be able to enjoy the nature as I am enjoying.

Let’s protect the beauty of nature sustainably. A new day has begun and we have granted as the beginning of the year.

Wish you all a happy, prosperous and delightful new year 2075 BS full of joy and happiness. 🙂

Greetings from Nepal !

Bishowvijaya Pandey

Google Local Guide 

Nepal
60 comments
Level 10

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2075 BS - Greetings from Nepal

Level 10

Level 10

@ValeriaA_, @Anonymous, @Julien44, @LaxmiG1, @KarenVChin@AnitaAO, @CaptainHook ... and all of my dear friends.

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP happy new year to you too let the new year bring joy and prosperity 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

It’s the winter season that was replaced by spring season a month ago. The buds are bringing the new life in plants The nature is full of greenery. The birds are singing in a trees. The animals are dancing in a forest. The air is flowing in a mild pace. The cloud is scattered in a horizon. The rivers are maintaining their tempo. The flowers are blossoming with the happiness.

The nature has never deceived me. This is the only thing I can trust more than myself. The moon was there and the Sun is here enlightening the world from the horizen. The nature never has forgot it’s religion.

Everything is fine but the time has transfigured me into a year old person and people are giving a birth to a new children. They are replacing themselves and who I am to be different. I strongly argue that new offsprings must be able to enjoy the nature as I am enjoying.

Let’s protect the beauty of nature sustainably. A new day has begun and we have granted as the beginning of the year.

Wish you all a happy, prosperous and delightful new year 2075 BS full of joy and happiness. 🙂

Greetings from Nepal !

Bishowvijaya Pandey

Google Local Guide 

Level 10

Level 10

Let's celebratw it together @Surendra. 🙂

Thank you so mucja and wish you a even happier life ahead. 

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Wish you a very happy new year!!!

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Happy new year 2075! Celebration time! Celebrate life! Celebrate kindness! Believe in yourself, believe in people! The human race is a wonderful thing! People are a miracle of life! Every person precious and a party walking! Party with people! 

Loving life on this amazing earth. Loving sharing the happiness and beauty all around and in us! Make I.T magical! 

Thanks for being you Bishowvijaya! Thanks for the poet in you. Thanks for having a way about you that makes words sing! Thank you for caring and sharing your song! 

Thanks for the glory of nature and life and how it plays a symphony of happiness in every breath we take. This incredibly beautiful world creates a magical musical harmony that dances in us all! 

Shine on diamonds! 

Happy New Year 2075! 

Best wishes to you and all Local Guides

@Justine2807

@

Level 10

Thank you so much bro @AnuradhaP. 🙂 Sharing with you a peace and prosperity.

Bro your id is difficult to tag. I tried but couldn't find. I am happy that you find the post yourself. 🙂