IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Gurudwara Bangla Sahib

Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is one of famous tourist spot in New Delhi, daily many pilgrimage came and visit this holy place. The fine and superior architect can attract your soul if you are a traveller. India is full of religious place and famous tourist spot, most welcome in India.Gurudwara Bangla sahib, New DelhiGurudwara Bangla sahib, New Delhi

Adding some more creative aspaectsAdding some more creative aspaects

Pilgrimages taking bath in holy water.Pilgrimages taking bath in holy water.

Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Pandit Pant Marg Area, Sansad Marg Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India
12 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib

Hey @IshantHP_ig,

I wasn't aware of this. Thank you so much for sharing this valuable and interesting information with the community. I've always thought that Ganges is the only sacred river in India.

This is why I love Connect and the Local Guides program that much. I learn something new every day. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for sharing with us!

The structure looks beautiful, I love these traditional spherical tops on the towers. It seems to be an important place for religious people to come and experience.

What is the story behind Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and its holy water?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. Can you share more what they are doing? Is this place popular for tourists? How often you visit this place?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@IshantHP_ig

Satnam WaheGuru'

Pictures look vibrant. Very informative.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 9

Level 9

Yes its a very popular tourist place in Delhi, you can take an international flight from your city to New Delhi then by using Delhi metro you can visit the nearby metro which is "Canaught Place metro station".

About 900 metres walking distance from the metro station. You can cover this journey by simply walking. @Aruni

The pleasure is all mine @IshantHP_ig! I also really enjoyed reading the additional information that you have provided. I'm sure that a lot of people will find it useful, when they are planning their trip to New Delhi.