AgentMorph's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Guides badges are too easy?

Does anytime else agree that Guide badges are too easy? You get a badge at level 4 or so, but to reach that you only have to write a couple reviews, maybe add a photo, and answer a bunch of questions. But in about an hour's time, you now get a badge and your reviews get a trusted badge symbol.

It seems like they pass them out for no work, deluding the point of the badge. I've seen people level 5 and all they did was answers yes/no questions for about 15 minutes, probably not even accurately. 

Can you change this Google, so that real reviews stand out more?

1 comment
Level 10

Re: Guides badges are too easy?

Hi @AgentMorph

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area gives you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
      • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, a meet-up, or photographic technique.
      • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tip, I  would suggest you Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Best Regards
Rezgar