Toshi_Benito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Gua Maria Sendangrejo, Blitar, East Java

Gua maria Sendangrejo terletak  Ngadirejo, Kepanjenkidul, Sentul, Kepanjenkidul, Kota Blitar, Jawa Timur.

Cara menuju ke tempat tersebut sepertinya memerlukan taksi atau sewa mobil/motor, sepertinya transportasi umum masih belum ada yang mencapai tempat tersebut.

Gua maria Sendangrejo adalah tempat ziarah bagi orang yang beragama katolik. Tempat ini dapat digunakan untuk berdoa rosario atau mengadakan acara kerohanian. Dalam gua maria sendangrejo terdapat patung bunda maria, tempat air suci, aula yang dapat digunakan untuk kegiatan rohani dan terdapat jalan salib untuk mengenang kisah sengsara Yesus.

Terdapat visuali patung-patung sebagai simbol untuk mengenang Jalan salib kisah sengara Yesus yang dapat membawa peziarah semakin mengenang kisah sengsara Yesus. Tempat ini cukup tenang dan khidmat untuk berdoa secara pribadi maupun kelompok.

Di luar tempat Gua Maria Sendangrejo terdapat penduduk sekitar yang berjualan makanan maupun barang yang dapat dibeli dengan harga yang terjangkau.

Silahkan berkunjung ke tempat ini untuk berdoa dan diharapkan dapat semakin mendekatkan diri kepada Tuhan.

DSC_0600.JPG1st stop Jesus was sentenced to death1st stop Jesus was sentenced to death2nd stop Jesus carried a cross2nd stop Jesus carried a cross3rd stop Jesus fell for the first time3rd stop Jesus fell for the first time4th stop Jesus met his mother4th stop Jesus met his mother5th stop Jesus was helped by Simon from Kirine5th stop Jesus was helped by Simon from Kirine6th stop Jesus' face was rubbed by Veronika6th stop Jesus' face was rubbed by Veronika7th stop Jesus fell for the second time7th stop Jesus fell for the second time8th stop Jesus entertained the women weeping for Him8th stop Jesus entertained the women weeping for Him9th stop Jesus fell for the third time9th stop Jesus fell for the third time10th stop Jesus' clothes were removed10th stop Jesus' clothes were removed11th stop Jesus was crucified11th stop Jesus was crucified12th stop Jesus died on the cross12th stop Jesus died on the cross13th stop Jesus was taken down from the cross13th stop Jesus was taken down from the cross14th stop Jesus is buried14th stop Jesus is buriedhistoryhistory

Goa Maria Sendang Rejo, Sentul, Blitar City, East Java, Indonesia
6 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Gua Maria Sendangrejo, Blitar, East Java

Hello @Toshi_Benito,

Welcome to Connect. 

Can you tell us more about your travel experience there?

Since you are new in the community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

hello @AngieYC 

thanks for your attention

i want to talk more about my travel, but can i use indonesian language?

Google Moderator

Hello @Toshi_Benito,

Yes, please feel free to post with your own language dan saya juga kebetulan bisa berbahasa Indonesia. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

hahahaha, ternyata kebetulan bisa bahasa indonesia juga.

baiklah mohon bimbingannya @AngieYC

semoga bisa berkontribusi

Google Moderator

Halo @Toshi_Benito,

Pastinya bisa. Ditunggu cerita dan pengalaman menarik kamu selanjutnya. 

Level 6

Terima kasih. @AngieYC

mohon sarannya jika terdapat ide-ide yang menarik