Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grobnik grad in the sunshine embrace!

Grobnik grad is old city above Rijeka to Grobničko polje. Here is a very old castle built about 1000 years ago. The town of Grobničko is on a 466 metre-high hill, between the left bank of the Rječina River and the Grobničko polje (the Grobnik field). It was built around a well with spring water in the middle of the internal courtyard of the Castle, and is located along an important transport link which begins in the Quarnero Gulf towards the hinterland.

Grad Grobnik Croatia (c) Borna ĆukGrad Grobnik Croatia (c) Borna Ćuk

Frankopan Castle Town Grobnik, Grobnik, Čavle, Croatia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Grobnik grad in the sunshine embrace!

Wow @Anonymous, it is the beautiful and breathtaking photo. Thank you for sharing! 

Hi @Anonymous,

I must say your photo is great! Thank you for posting it!

Can you share with me what options I have to use on my camera to be able to take a photo like this one?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Every camera and photography, have their own rules and settings. Try, try, try!

Hi @Anonymous,

I think it depends also on the light. I'll definitely try, however I thought there were some specific setting that you use like Sepia effect or something similar?

My camera is Nikon Coolpix P340, 12.2 MP. It's not that professional I think, but it makes really clear and nice photos with a nice focus and it's a pocket size. I'm still learning how to set it on different modes to make different type of photos. The last time I checked out taking HDR images and I was really surprised how great they came out 🙂  So, any tips you would like to share, would be really appreciated!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@Anonymous Looking at this photo I feel like the whole view is totally balanced - ice and snow, day and night, sunset and light. It is really breathtaking.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!