AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Grilled Chicken and Naan Roti

Grilled Chicken and Naan is a very popular food in Bangladesh. Grilled Chicken and Naan Roti also one of my favorite food. This food items comes with Grilled chicken, Naan roti, some fresh salad, and sauce. 

Grilled Chicken and Naan Roti with some fresh salad and Sauce, BangladeshGrilled Chicken and Naan Roti with some fresh salad and Sauce, Bangladesh

Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Grilled Chicken and Naan Roti

Hi @AbdullahAM

The food looks delicious. I really like Naan.

Did you cook it yourself or is it from some restaurant?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @AbdullahAM,

Wow, this looks so good! Thanks for sharing the photo! I love Indian food and I had a fantastic chicken curry last week at Saffron.  It was sweeter, due to the almond and ginger base, yet perfectly balanced with the spiciness of the curry. It was accompanied by plain white rice. 

Caption: Badami Murgh chicken curry served with rice. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)Caption: Badami Murgh chicken curry served with rice. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @VitB 

Thank you for your appreciation, it's awesome.

I usually go to restaurant to have this food. 

Level 9

Hello @AlexaAC 

We usually have chicken curry and rice at home, it's one kind of home made food. Our main food is Rice and Fish and also chicken curry. 

How interesting, @AbdullahAM!

Thanks, I didn't know that chicken curry is usually home cooked. I bet it also taste a lot different from the restaurant version. Still, I'm very happy with what we are able to enjoy here locally. 🙂 

Hello @AbdullahAM,

Looks delicious, thank you for sharing. 

However, as a chicken lover I doubt that only one piece would be enough for me, at least 3 or 4 of these. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!