lynnseck's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Greeting from Myanmar

Hi all,

Today, I became Google Trusted Streetview Photographer. In fact, it was quite long we have been creating 360 Photos around the country for my startup company www.3xvivr.com. Hope to create more to share on Street View. 

Best,

Nyi Lynn Seck

Yangon, Yangon Region, Myanmar (Burma)
9 comments
Level 7

Re: Greeting from Myanmar

Well done lynnseck! 

The name Myanmar caught my attention as this is the place where the earliest known Honeybee was discovered in amber and dating back millions of years!

And yes - I'm also a Beekeeper!

Level 6

Your nick express how you love Bees! Come and Visit when you have time one day. For me, I am more focusing on preserving ancient heritage with 360 Photos and 3D camera. Something like this.

Thetsoe Mountain Stone Lake at ancient city of Bagan, Myanmar.Thetsoe Mountain Stone Lake at ancient city of Bagan, Myanmar.

Thetsoe Mountain Stone Lake at ancient city of Bagan, Myanmar.Thetsoe Mountain Stone Lake at ancient city of Bagan, Myanmar.

Level 8

Hello @lynnseck, Welcome to Local Guides Connet. You became a trusted photographer. We are really happy to see you're here. Thanks for your posting. You include a link in your post which isn't allowed in Local Guides Connect. Please read Local Guides Program Rules.

Since your are new to Connect. You can introduce or describe yourself here so that other may get a chance to know about you. I wanna share you some tips which will be very helpful for you

Here are a few tips for using the community:

• Before start an discussion in localguidesconnect at first Search the community if your discussion related question is already asked. May be someone has had the same issue, same question, same request or same suggestion. So, it's can stop making duplicate discussion.
  • Share posts that are relevant to Google Maps, Local Guides and exploring your world.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.
  • Be kind, patient, and understanding. Help us make Local Guides Connect a friendly and helpful place to be.
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (your's or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.
  • Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides
  • You can also connect with Local Guides on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!
Level 6

Thanks Naiem! Sorry for my mistake!

Former Google Contributor

Which part of Bagan (old or new?) can I find this lake, @lynnseck? All I visited at Bagan were pagodas after temples after pagodas! No one told me anything about lakes 😞 

Welcome to Connect!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

It is on Mount Thet Soe, next to Mount Tu Yin (21.118216, 94.950081)

Level 10

Congratulations @lynnseck. 🙂

I have not entered to this  part of contribution. 

Hoping myself to join soon. 😀

Level 8

Level 9

Greeting from Myanmar

Greeting from Myanmar

Hi all! Today i become a Google Street Trusted Photographer. Actually i am a amateur photographer and i love to share my photo. Hope to create more photo on street view or google maps. Nice to meet you all.

with best,

Tun Tun