jhvvekariya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Greenpark is a residential development located below Mt. Eburu and above the Great Rift Valley Lodge

Greenpark Golf Resort Ground,Naivasha,KenyaGreenpark Golf Resort Ground,Naivasha,KenyaGreenpark Golf Resort Ground,Naivasha,KenyaGreenpark Golf Resort Ground,Naivasha,KenyaGreenpark Hotel ElevationGreenpark Hotel Elevation

Greenpark is a residential development located below Mt. Eburu and above the Great Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort.

Wonderful views of the Mau Escarpment and Aberdare Range are also enjoyed by some.

@NareshDarji@ErmesT@OSAMA@Jagadeesh_Reddy@KarenVChin

Jayesh Vekariya
Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort, Nakuru County, Kenya
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Greenpark is a residential development located below Mt. Eburu and above the Great Rift Valley L

Very beautiful park @jhvvekariya thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Re: Greenpark is a residential development located below Mt. Eburu and above the Great Rift Valley L

Thanks

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 8

It's really green park, every where green green 😍 it's really amazing man @jhvvekariya

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.