PicsArt_02-20-04.08.01.jpg

PicsArt_02-20-04.07.51.jpg

------------
Lalpur, Natore, Bangladesh
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Green valley park

Hi @AbdurRakib 

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. Is it your first visit there?

What activities can you do around? Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos. I think it will be interesting for other Local Guides.

I would like to suggest that you take a look at these 14 helpful tips for using Connect

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@Aruni  

Yep it was my first time at that park.

Generally people visit that park for picnic there are so many picnic resort where you can stay .

There have many ride that you can enjoy.

Hello @AbdurRakib,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us, the park looks really cool and very clean. 

What I love about it, from the photos that you've posted, is that there is something for everyone. In other words, there are attractions for children, a lake for adults if they wanna have a ride on the boats. I guess, the park should be full of people during the weekends and the holidays! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Wow, It is a very nice place for relax and enjoy the day time.

Thank you for your information @AbdurRakib 

By the way, do you know the working hours of the Green valley park?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@BorrisS 

You guess right there is many things both of kids and adults.

Level 6

@Aruni 

It opens only day time.