kaorug's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Great weekend in YI-LAN, Taiwan 宜蘭

The experience in YI-LAN, Taiwan is pretty nice and chill.

I would like to share my weekend trip with you guys.

YI-LAN 宜蘭 is located in north-east of Taiwan. The place isn't big.

However, it has hot spring, beach and the mountain with the waterfall.

You could book the hotel in Jiao-Xi 礁溪 to enjoy the hot spring.

The traffic is convenient with bus, train, and taxi. 

Since the typhoon just passed by Taiwan, the wave is really big and magnificent.

Normally people can surf here.

31172513308_c23bbfca17_z (1).jpg
The waterfall is really amazing here and easy to reach.

There is a church in the mountain. You can see the city view there. 

43216466820_4988464ee0_z.jpg

The company Mr.Brown Coffee build a dining area on the top of the other mountain.

It's nice to enjoy the view with coffee.

44997366472_cdd9fef7e1_z.jpg
After visiting many places, relaxing in the hotspring is the best choice to release from tiredness.

If you have any chance to visit Taiwan, YI-LAN would be a good place to go.

Yilan City, 宜蘭縣台灣
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Great weekend in YI-LAN, Taiwan 宜蘭

Wow!.. What a small town with pretty good places to be in. 

Very nice place @kaorug

Google Vendor

Hello @kaorug,

Wow that's a very nice view, thanks for sharing with us. These photos make me want to travel to Taiwan. When do you think it is the best time to go to YI-LAN? And what is the best way of transport to travel from the airport till there? I am asking these questions in case one day I will want to visit it.

You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi, I think YI-LAN is ok to visit every season.
There is no air pollution like South Taiwan in the winter. The only concern is Taiwan is very hot in summer lol.

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @kaorung. What do you like the most in YI-LAN?

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!