cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Rif.: Great photography

Hi @Carmelina62 

Thank you for commendations.

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Great photography

Coconut water very healthy for human body.that is good babait carry-on

Thank you so much

@AbdullahAM 

Level 8

Rif.: Great photography

thank you so much 

@Carmelina62 

Level 8

Thank you for your reply 

Autally this photo captured by my friend. But iam also captud some photos see my local guide contact posts 

Thankyou so much 

@Aruni 

Hi @Krishnabanoth 

Thank you. It is a very nice view.

Have a nice day, I am waiting to see your post telling us about your experience there.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for sharing, @Krishnabanoth. I appreciate the details. Why don't you organize a Photo Walk around the city? I'm sure it would turn out beautifully. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hey @Krishnabanoth ,

This is indeed a beautiful photo. I love to see palm trees everywhere I go. They remind me of summer and hot climate. Is it always that foggy early in the morning or this is just а seasonal occurance?

By the way, you can always use Google Translate to understand the comments of other Local Guides who did not write them in English just by right clicking on their reply and choosing the option for translation in a preferred language.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you so much for your reply

@MoniDi  

Actually plam trees gives plam wine

You know plam wine it is white color sulutiso.

And village people s use this tree for summer rest time.in my post that is a coconut tree not a plam tree.have so different.

So thankyou for reply 

Iam already ueser in google translate app.so iam english Lerner so don't miss undrstaund me.

Google Moderator

Thank you for the clarification @Krishnabanoth !

Where I live, there are not many palm or coconut trees because the weather is too cold for these plants so it is hard for me to make a difference. 

Do you like the coconut fruit? I haven't tried it but I do love to cook with coconut oil and drink coconut water.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Your right @MoniDi 

This is not a summer season so people can't drinking coconut water.

If you went to any beaches in summer season you definitely see the coconut with tourists hand.

If you don't mind iam english learner don't misunderstanding me.if you want any information about india,and villages ask me

Thank you @MoniDi