Krishnabanoth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Great photography

IMG-20190114-WA0001.jpg

Hi my dear local guides this is a beautiful view in telangana.this is a coconut tree look like so beautiful.this is all village watherw 

And also morning time this photography is very great cature

And also i love village wether s no pollution and air pollution only one free air.

Khammam, Telangana, India
19 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Great photography

Beautiful photo, @Krishnabanoth. Tell us a bit more about Telangana. I'd be glad to learn about all the interesting and niche things about the area.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

thank you @IrrPavlova 

Level 8

Hii @IrrPavlova .You know telangana satat.telangana s capital is great city in india that is hydrabad.hydrabad is birth place of nature here available all nutural trees and others.

Level 8

Level 10

Bls: Great photography

Terima kasih @Krishnabanoth  sudah berbagi pemandangan yang bagus.

Level 8

Bls: Great photography

sorry iam not understand your language

But

Thank you so much 

@kasiyanta 

Level 9

Lots of coconut trees, in our village house we have many coconut trees, i like to drink coconut's water @Krishnabanoth 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 10

Rif.: Great photography

Hello.Thank you very much for the post and the nice photo.  Have a nice day. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Krishnabanoth 

Yes, indeed early in the morning is a great time to capture this beautiful photo. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Did you visit it or you live there? I love to take photos of nature and spend my time at a nice place and fresh air. I can share with you a coconut tree, I took this picture when I was in Thailand.

Caption: A photo of Coconut tree in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of Coconut tree in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

I would like to suggest that you take a look at these 14 helpful tips for using Connect and How to take photos for nature lovers.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!