Did you mean: 
Level 8

Great Wall of China 🇨🇳

402799FB-D1C8-4A19-A0F9-C530BB63739E.jpeg

Great Wall of China, Mutianyu Great Wall, Huairou, China
4 comments
Level 8

回應: Great Wall of China 🇨🇳

Nice view!  How can you discover this section that is not crowded, @Esthr10321 !

Can you share how to get there from BJ city?  And for how long to have walked from the startng point?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Great Wall of China 🇨🇳

Hi @Esthr10321,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this great photo of the Great Wall of China! I love visiting it and personally have been there more than 10 times.

Which part did you visit? I guess you took the photo recently because the trees still don't have leafs. 

One of my favorite part of the Great Wall is called Huanghuacheng Great Wall. Here is a photo of mine that I captured last spring.

Caption: A part of the Great Wall close to Huanghuacheng. This part has never been reconstructed and is preserved as in the old days. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A part of the Great Wall close to Huanghuacheng. This part has never been reconstructed and is preserved as in the old days. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

For me this view is just stunning.

Are you travelling in China or do you live there? 你会讲中文吗?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @Esthr10321 

Thank you for share the nice view of Great wall china. when you visited there lest time or are you live there ? 

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Level 9

Nice shot @Esthr10321 

Thanks for sharing with us, I have a plan to visit the Great wall in China;

You can share a bit more information about it for us.