JoseLejinPJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Great Wall of China

One of the most popular places to visit in Beijing. I visited the Mutianyu portion, which is one of the most popular sections of the Great Wall. You can get into the wall from ground using cable car. There are ticket offices in the ground entrance area. To come back, ticket can be used for cable car or slider. Great wall slider was really nice experience. Be careful while walking in the wall, since some parts are steep. Great wall is series of fortifications built along an east-to-west line across the historical northern borders of China to protect the Chinese states and empires against the raids and invasions. It was used for border control also.

Mutianyu portion route map, which is one of the most popular sections of the Great WallMutianyu portion route map, which is one of the most popular sections of the Great WallIn the Great Wall of ChinaIn the Great Wall of ChinaCable car to Great WallCable car to Great WallMyself in the Great Wall of ChinaMyself in the Great Wall of ChinaDSCN3774.JPGDSCN3778.JPGDSCN3780.JPGOne of the observatory areas of Great WallOne of the observatory areas of Great WallGreat wall sliderGreat wall sliderGreat wall slider starting pointGreat wall slider starting pointGreat wall slider and  cable car in same frame :)Great wall slider and cable car in same frame 🙂

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Great Wall of China, Mutianyu Great Wall, Huairou, China
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Great Wall of China

Hi @JoseLejinPJ,

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

The Great Wall is one of the must-visit places. I would love to visit, but I think it`s a bit wearing. What else have you visited? I`m sure you had lots of fun there. 

@TsekoV what do you thing about this place?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Great Wall of China

Thank you for tagging me @Petra_M. Indeed visiting the Great Wall is a must-go place in your live.

Personally I have been there quite many times and visiting different parts of it.

What about your experience @JoseLejinPJ? Which one is your favorite? Is this your first time going to China?

I am going to share a few photos of mine while visiting several part of the Great Wall - a part close to Beijing and the other one is where actually the wall ends in the sea.

Caption: A photo of the Great Wall which resembles as if a staircase to heaven, white clouds and blue sky. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of the Great Wall which resembles as if a staircase to heaven, white clouds and blue sky. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Caption: A photo of the Great Wall with a mountain view and a lake. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of the Great Wall with a mountain view and a lake. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Caption: A photo of the place where the Great Wall ends. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of the place where the Great Wall ends. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

It is one of the places no matter how many times, I would choose to go again and again. : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!