Ocyid's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 4

Great Opportunity to Help Small Scale Business with Prominent Product/Service

Wow, there are so many posts already... I wonder if someone read them all 😁 

For me, Google Local Guide is a great opportunity to introduce great places that have never been known before. In my place, Indonesia, there are actually many street-food stalls with great taste, some service station that offer honest and friendly services that has not been "touched" by any coverage before, or some small scale businesses that sell cheap product with a good quality, yet not many people recognize these places. Google Local Guide offers us a chance to "exploit" -in a good way- these places; to put them in a map and recognized by others. This is a great chance to help these, usually, small scale business to improve, as well as to give warning about business places with bad quality products and awful services. Here, there are still many places that need to improve. Hopefully, by our review, we also send them positive critics of what to improve.

Not only for business, by doing so, we also help those who are searching for better business places or trying to avoid bad places to get additional options, rather than choosing the same kind of options over and over again.

Therefore, our honest opinion is needed, though you may choose wisely your words as critics is still hard to accept here. Tell us your favorite but unknown places! Tell us those hidden little heaven of yours! We should play The Hunting Game together sometime by using this map only! It would be great to see you all 😁

Sadly though, there are still many people put everything like selfie in the review photos or add some fictional places. Plus, sometime it is very difficult to add some new places.

I really hope one day Google will hire Local Guides contributors to form a team to verify places or even to rate places. It would be great! Cause working a job like this is like a dream come true! By the way, maybe Google want to consider to hold an event to improve our reviews sometime πŸ˜€

Anyway, it is nice to help other people and to introduce places never known before! Keep writing guys, maybe one day we will meet πŸ™‹

Indonesia